View Single Post
Old 06.27.2006, 12:56 PM   #20
soniclife2015
empty page

soniclife2015 has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
alright ROB, I will try your experiment. I'll turn it up real loud next time. I mean, I really like some of the songs, REENA in particular.

But like Sleeping around and RATS really rub me the wrong way...I dunno...I'm definatley all about giving it another chance...

I think that is why this last sonic show I caught was my least fave of the three shows I've seen from them (and countless bootlegs I've heard)...just not getting into the new material so much and with Jim gone, they have alot less older material to choose from. But why teach Marc all these songs if he's not gonna be a full time member - I see their predicament.

My first sonic show at bonnaroo in 2003 was incredible. While mixing in Murray street throughout the set, they also played a song from almost every other album they have done: opening w/ She is not alone, then later doing schizo, kool thing, brother james, sugar kane, eric's trip, teenage riot, bull in the heather, kill yr idols...great freaking show. I MISS JIM!!! Can't wait til they find a full time replacement. Though it looks like as this tour is progressing they are slowly working in more older songs - I guess teaching them to Marc as they go. But obviously the emphasis for this tour was getting the new songs tight w/ him as I believe he will just be temporary. He does not have as much to bring to the table as Jim did.
soniclife2015 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|