View Single Post
Old 01.18.2010, 02:14 PM   #23692
automatic bzooty
invito al cielo

automatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
My friends thought it smelled sweet from the outside, but I detected a slight note of rotten fish. Once opened up, it smelled strongly of onions and mildly putrid. The texture of the inside is like thick banana pudding and the taste, while not pleasant, is very complex and I can see how it could be an acquired taste that some enjoy. The best way I can describe it is as onion, banana, and sauerkraut with an aftertaste of pure funk.
eeeugh.

i always look at durian at the asian market and wonder what it tastes like or what you do with it... well, i guess my curiosity's over. haha.
automatic bzooty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|