View Single Post
Old 01.18.2010, 08:25 AM   #23689
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
Ive never tried it but have been told it tastes great but just smells awful. They sometimes have them at the supermarket.. and the thai place I love in sydney has a dessert with them on the menu. maybe one day.

My friends thought it smelled sweet from the outside, but I detected a slight note of rotten fish. Once opened up, it smelled strongly of onions and mildly putrid. The texture of the inside is like thick banana pudding and the taste, while not pleasant, is very complex and I can see how it could be an acquired taste that some enjoy. The best way I can describe it is as onion, banana, and sauerkraut with an aftertaste of pure funk.