View Single Post
Old 01.15.2010, 12:59 PM   #9259
DanielCarlson
children of satan

DanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
what I hate, and what I think most are referring to, are the fucking "standard" fare movies, that, if they were a succint 90 minutes long, one could enjoy as just entertainment, but then they get padded and extended, and they fucking lose all their juice, and end up sucking ass. that IS most hollywood films sad to say

Well said. I don't hate long movies per se, Fanny and Alexander by Bergman is on my top 10 ever, and the best version of it is 5 hours. But many movies these days are too long just for the sake of being long, when there really isn't anything interesting to say/show that requires more than say 90 minutes.
DanielCarlson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|