Thread: College.
View Single Post
Old 06.26.2006, 08:02 PM   #22
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlePuppetBoy
I don't think I know those two.

However I do know one airhead in our college. She has said a good number of retarded things, and skips classes. One class she asked how to do something, even though the teacher JUST explained it. Another time she asked a really stupid question (I can't remember what it was), the teacher stared at her, dumfounded, and said to her "are you seriously THAT thick?"

Hmm, and generally the Visual Arts kids are a lot more sophisticated than any of the other programs next to Liberal Arts. My Digital Imaging class is terrible, they blast 3 Days grace while watching CSI Miami all class. I have no real friends in the whole program because none of them are like me. All my friends are in visual or social science.

Terry's the guy that walks around with a breifcase and a trenchcoat everywhere. He's a nice guy if you talk to him but people constantly make fun of him which is the lowest thing anybody can do.