View Single Post
Old 01.03.2010, 08:47 PM   #22
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploesj
i study illustration and we get a few theory classes on art history, basic philosophy, anthropology and art philosophy. what we do in this last class is look at different views on the subject of art and what defines art, what different types of people call 'art' etcetera etcetera. it's actually quite interesting to discuss, and i'm enjoying this part of my education as well as the rest.

if you took the subject you're studying for this exam and then stretched it out for three years during which it is implied that your own art work is a footnote to the aforementioned discussion then you would be studying at a prestigious english art school.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|