View Single Post
Old 12.28.2009, 02:54 PM   #101
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
KIS, for real, do you not get tired of talking bollocks ALL THE TIME?I mean, I can't find a single thread or post of yours which isn't some antagonist shit about this or that, and literally nothing of interest whatsover. I can understand it if you were entertaining or witty, but this broken record you seem unwilling to stop is tedious, which is more offensive. And I am not charming at all, certainly not with people I have no real interest in. Live with it.

The funniest thing about your reply is, you're plainly guilty of the very things you're lamely criticising me for. Thanks for the hypocrisy.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|