View Single Post
Old 12.27.2009, 06:06 PM   #16
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by akprodr
I used to be an supporter of Israel but it seems like the Palestinians were trying to make nice and Israel gave 'em a big FU.

I mean, still, you don't want to cross them Israelis but a political truce does not seem likely. I don't want to think about what happens when they bomb Iran (which now seems to have tacit approval from the rest of the world).

Hopefully enough people will be able to drive policy a new way. Like the bumper sticker, If the people lead, the leaders will follow.

Palestine is often portrayed as the unsuspecting victim. This is largely not correct. This in no way exonerates Israel's action, but let's not forget that we're talking about Hamas here, not Palestinians mothers for peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|