View Single Post
Old 12.21.2009, 03:45 PM   #5
samuel
the end of the ugly

samuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's assessamuel kicks all y'all's asses
I always seem to forget about Unmade Bed, but then when I hear it, I'm always blown away. Next for me would probably be Teen Age Riot. Of course when I first got into Sonic Youth, this track was a standout. I just listened to it the other day for the first time in a while and was really digging it. I still wish the intro was its own track. That could never be overlooked. I'd say number three is Dirty Boots. It's a fantastic track, but I hardly ever play it. Number four could be Tokyo Eye. Man, that song is really rocking in the middle. Finally, I'd say Marilyn Moore (...even had to check how to spell Marilyn). I don't know why I'm always surprised when I hear how good this song is.

So,
1. Unmade Bed
2. Teen Age Riot
3. Dirty Boots
4. Tokyo Eye
5. Marilyn Moore

Funny, all Thurston vocals.
samuel is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|