View Single Post
Old 12.20.2009, 06:11 PM   #8943
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
I've never enjoyed The Mighty Boosh myself.

Haha, what?

THis show is fucking brilliant! I don't even consider it a comedy, some parts of it are funny, but I'm more into the surreal looseness and the awesome musiccal numbers. The show is incredibly fascinating all the time, and the art direction (!) is topnotch.

Any episode with THE HITCHER is amazing... "I'M A REAL COCKNEY NUTJOB, I'LL CUT YOU UP!"

I dunno, I don't really ever laugh at movies (except Giuseppe's and the Corn Dog Man!) or shows, so I don't really base my preference on a show based on how "funny" it is, just how interesting it is. It's just so inspired, wacky, and it feels effortless. All the 4th wall breaking stuff, the weird nonsequiters.. everything about it is topnotch. Love it.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|