View Single Post
Old 12.16.2009, 07:37 PM   #19
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek
I will give the band one thing, Audioslave are about 100x worse than them.

but Audioslave IS ratm bandmate for bandmate.. so they proved it was all bullshit or at least that it all became bullshit.. that was the clincher for me, I totally lost all respect for them and Tom Morello especially with that Audioslave rock and roll fiasco.. I practically live begging on the street for my support of the movement, while these fuckers rock star it up?

but guys, seriously, what speakers, leaders etc etc of the movement have been infallible? The movement is not the leaders, it is the moves. We should not throw out the movement because of the flaws in those who ask us to make moves. Further, we should not discredit the successes of others in the movement because of their subsequent shortcomings.. What RATM said was truth, and we should not judge them so harshly for letting us down, after all at one time they spoke the truth, and it was a might loud rallying cry. A LOT of people got active in the movement influenced by RATM, like folks got into the movement in the 70s after hearing some Marley records

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|