View Single Post
Old 12.16.2009, 07:30 PM   #13
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous

duh
Duh to you and I, not duh to others

Quote:
that is a matter of taste, many people would walk out of a sonic youth moment saying the same shit
Oh I know, just my opinion of them.

Quote:
if I read that article correctly its not RATM's campaign at all, rather it is some dude's idea and he either did it on his own or RATM gave the thumbs up, but I don't believe they spearheaded it or anything like that.
I know, I just don't think the people spearheading this campaign really thought it out further than, "dude it'd be cool if Rage were number 1 instead of that X Factor shit"

Quote:
RATM brings up an interesting paradox, when you have a revolutionary message that needs to get to the masses, how do you avoid mass marketization, which is the inevitable result of mass distribution of anything?
Well plenty of other bands have managed to spread their message. I'm not saying it is wrong for them to have a revolutionary message but for them to do this for the little people and reap the millions they probably made is not right to me.

"FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YA TELL ME... can I get my royalty check yet?" Haha.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|