Thread: Meat Puppets
View Single Post
Old 06.25.2006, 11:41 PM   #4
kingcoffee
expwy. to yr skull

kingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asseskingcoffee kicks all y'all's asses
Yes, myspace truly does blow. It blows long and it blows hard. It's mostly a bunch of 15 year old losers who think they are cool but are just really dumb and lame. I don't know how to put it anymore eloquently than that. I don't think anyone can. It's pretty simple, just like the people on myspace! I also hate how they take these incredibly ridiculous pictures of themselves and post it on their pages. Learn how to work a fucking camera you goddamn amateurs! Actually look into the lense and stop putting the camera above yr head! It's not cool! It's fucking dumb!

"Yes. Pick up your puppy."
kingcoffee is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|