View Single Post
Old 12.08.2009, 05:31 PM   #208
Jay Phonomancer
empty page

Jay Phonomancer has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Hi, Im new round these parts and I've really enjoyed reading everyone's comments about the gig. I wasn't sure if it was just me or if the crowd were pretty dead but it seems I was right. I managed to get up to the barrier right in front of Lee so I couldn't really tell how the crowd were reacting but it seemed most people around me were kinda subdued which I found a bit disappointing.

It was my first time seeing an SY headline show after seeing them at Electric Picnic and Witnness (as it was known back then). Couldn't fault the band at all, they sounded amazing - I just thought if the crowd were a little more enthusiastic it could have taken the gig to the next level if you know what I mean. The Eternal stuff really does sound fantastic live, Antenna and Walkin Blue were definite highlights for me aswell as the Daydream Nation stuff.

If I was to be picky I'd say I could have used a little more Lee but I think that would probably be the case no matter how many of his songs got aired! As a matter of interest do they ever play Eric's Trip?
Jay Phonomancer is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|