View Single Post
Old 12.02.2009, 10:05 AM   #30250
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
we all know there are body proportions, right? and we all know how corsets work? the funny thing about that jessica biel photo is that to me, that lady in the background carrying water bottles is way more beautiful and natural..

sorry knox but that is a ridiculous statement. jessica biel is a performer, an actor, and her JOB is to be as made up as poissible, looking a sfabulous as possible, when she goes out to promote her movies. that chick with the water bottles is beautiful., but if you let the team of people that put jessica biel together (makeup, clothing, hair, etc.) go to work on her she would look just as glam and "fake" and whatever.

funny how posting pictures iof chunky chicks with big butts gets me grief from people who say that it is ugly and gross and nasty and "her as sis too big" and then posting pics of skinny chicks gets the same reaction! TYoo skinny, too thin, too waif, ooohh.

weird stuff the internets.