View Single Post
Old 11.28.2009, 02:53 PM   #30123
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
this is reminiscent of the old myth of wanting to "save" the whore (love her pain away). this is classic male romanticism.

and that always brings me back to william burroughs's "words of advice for young people"-- his greatest literary work (ha). in it he says.. what does he say exactly?

"Beware of whores who say they don't want money. The hell they don't. What they mean is they want more money. Much more."

damsels in distress, hawks pretending to be broken-winged sparrows, pussywhipped misogynists, and satan's internet cockteasing aside, your stripper sounds interesting, but i hope not in the "i wanna love her pain away" way.

no, honestly I didn't even want to fuck her pain away. I think I can get her to check out my band though, and having hot gothy strippers in the audience is of course something I covet.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|