View Single Post
Old 11.28.2009, 02:40 PM   #30115
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
we only wanted to love all of her pain away and she took us to the cleaners instead.

this is reminiscent of the old myth of wanting to "save" the whore (love her pain away). this is classic male romanticism.

and that always brings me back to william burroughs's "words of advice for young people"-- his greatest literary work (ha). in it he says.. what does he say exactly?

"Beware of whores who say they don't want money. The hell they don't. What they mean is they want more money. Much more."

damsels in distress, hawks pretending to be broken-winged sparrows, pussywhipped misogynists, and satan's internet cockteasing aside, your stripper sounds interesting, but i hope not in the "i wanna love her pain away" way.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|