View Single Post
Old 11.25.2009, 03:43 PM   #8668
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Earl Of Slander
Yeah, are you implying that liking Werner Herzog implies terrible taste? Because if so, what the fuck? I mean I would generally say that being into Herzog is one of the best tests there is for seeing at a glance if someone has GOOD taste in movies...

EDIT: When I wrote this, Keeping It Simple had not posted a reply.

no, no, i fucking love herzog-- maybe not that desert movie though-- FATA MORGANA-- yeah. i mean it has beautiful shots but i inevitably sleep.

that's what i was saying (in a way), that adam's reply wasn't sarcasm (loving bad lieutenant and hating cameron)-- it's perfectly right to do that.

james cameron is a fucking turd. his best work was probably the screenplay to strange days, which he didn't direct and it's not 100% bad thanks mostly to juliette lewis.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|