View Single Post
Old 11.23.2009, 10:07 PM   #8
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by auto-aim
This is going to sound harsh and unguided probably but fuck it, i think that my lifespan is finate and i probably shouldn't be sober in any situation ever to reserve myself anyway. errr. Tonight i went to go see Joe Lally play in cardiff but i didn't go to see him specifically. I went primarilo to go and see a couple of locals bands that i wanted to check out - but i knew of lallyno, know he's played ATP and been with fugazi and that, thought i'd take the oppertunity. What transpired pissed me off incredibly. The main thing that sparked me was outside after the show had ended i overheard a girl with about half a dozen people with her speak on the phone that she'd just seen fugazi - you know, fugazi that band. and that bands like that dont really get promoted or advertised this fucking day and age. What the fuck!? baring in mind that there's half a dozen people there with her who also think they've just seen fugazi as they didn't call her up on it. so I can only assume they were there for the same reasons. Also the show was packed for a monday night. packed for a monday night! In my opinion Lally was the weakest act of the night, you know, he wasn't bad, had some grooves and an andronigous guitar player and shit but for just having his name attached to fugazi which nobody really knew about but thought they knew about is complete bullshit! Even to the point where he said something like "I can see this is not the type of place you can talk about stuff" he wanted to attempt to get some kind of political message across or some crap, nobody cared and then they had a drum solo and then after lally sung something sans band and un-amplified... something about the word being what it isn't. it's justa child that is a lie or some piece of shit and every fucking cunt was sold. Then on in. Lally gave the impression was that he was a guy who believed in his own shit also - from noticing him doing yoga (or whatever that chinese slow marshal arts is.. tie chi?) behind the bar before the show and people completly ate it up but before that couldn't give a shit. chatting away, tipping drinks, walking back and forth fingering a girlfriend. I dont fucking understand people at all. I don't want to focus on lally so much or use him as an example of but it's apparent bullshit is prevalent and nothing, absolutly nothing seems genuine. I can't understand it. Maybe i could write more and i don't know if it makes any sense, but i'm pissed and feel like ranting. what do other people feel? Is there anyone who understands this?

no dear, not that.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|