Thread: The Game
View Single Post
Old 11.20.2009, 10:43 PM   #7
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
I love all 3 majors: Documentary, Doctor's Advocate and LAX. Each one is better than the one before.

His indie albums on Get Low are alright, but lack the production.

Mixtape-wise, I'd recommend FIFTH ELEMENT (G-Unit era), and then Ghost Unit and You Know What It Is Vol 3 for his post G-Unit shiz.

He's so awesome. His flow is incredible, and the dichotomy of his lyrics/personality always reminds me of the apex of 2Pac's work. The Game is hands down my favorite West Coast rapper that's currently making records. He's unique, and real. But I mean really real. Like he's sensitive AND a prick. Which is in a lot of ways more honest than just painting the stage persona that most rappers do.