View Single Post
Old 11.18.2009, 04:23 PM   #42
looking glass spectacle
100%

looking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asseslooking glass spectacle kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
I'm tempted to say John Cage's Silence, because I've read it so many times and used it so often. But I think Lyotard's Libidinal Economy, although less used, has saturated my mind to a more puzzling degree. It's continuing to baffle me as we speak, in fact.

lyotard's heidegger and 'the jews' has done that to me as well. it's his conception of history and memory... i read it again most recently after watching 'waltz with bashir' and all the passages about the shoah and memory seemed to be about that movie instead, or vice versa..... i can't remember a time when i did not think about this book, although i know such a time existed... i guess that's just how memory works...

looking glass spectacle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|