View Single Post
Old 11.18.2009, 01:43 PM   #16
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
tonight i'm going to meet a friend for a drink before he moves to japan, and depending how late that finishes i might go over to my sister's house afterwards

tomorrow i might go to a martial arts class if i get out of work on time, then bake a cake for a charity fund raiser we're doing at work on friday

after work on friday i might go and see thought forms & team brick if i can find someone to go with, othewise i'll probably just go out for a pint with my work peoples

on saturday i need to make a flyer for my band's next gig, and then i have a friend's 30th birthday in the evening

on sunday, i'm going to see my friends' band play their last ever show, and maybe have dinner at another friend's before that

i'd like
to have time to get some art done and maybe watch a film or two also
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|