View Single Post
Old 11.18.2009, 12:09 PM   #5
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
I was raised in a religious and Zionist community. I have family who has been killed in Israel. My cousin was targeted and murdered for being a fervent Zionist. I went to a Jewish day school for 9 years and know way too many people in the IDF. Including some extremely close friends.

Still, I am not a Zionist. Being around dogmatic idiots like such forced me to question shit like this. I have found that far too many Zionists simply cannot allow their beliefs to be criticized. They get extremely defensive automatically. I'm sorry, genocide is genocide. I'm not some hippie freak and I know that sometimes people need to defend themselves. But a murder is still a murder. I remember being taught in my Jewish Day School that to kill one person is to kill an entire universe.

Israel still consistently takes it too far.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|