View Single Post
Old 11.18.2009, 11:26 AM   #1
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
he hoped that as many people read it as possible
so im posting it here.
it was in response to an article that i posted about a woman being arrested at the western wall for wearing a prayer shawl and i questioned my zionist beliefs.
----
I know you'll erase this quickly, but I hope a AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE, see it beforehand. The Reason I'm writing it' isn't personal, though is due to your ridiculos left wing posts on Facebook.

I find it intriguing, that of all people, a person like you, who went through high school half doped and didn't serve in the I.D.F. (let alone mentioning the idea of a combat unit), should take to such activities.

I take the liberty to state that people of your kind and quality, lack the basic right to even express their opinion regarding the country we live in, let alone having the nerve to criticize it.... Read More

What urges a person like you, to post Al-Jazeera articles which hold us at contempt as an entire nation??

What reasoning, to criticize our army, our troops and our "fascist" government, (by your standards) ??

Those a not rhetorical questions, for I dare to claim I possess the answer:

Your infidelity absorbs it's power from lack of Military experience, which constitutes us, citizens of this country. You lack of knowledge, from years in which your friends fought for this country, while you sat pondering about "life and it's meanings".
Leaving you, at the age of 24, no more than a teenage rebel.

PATHETIC!

-----
i just thought it was a bit amusing, we went to highschool together...

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|