View Single Post
Old 11.16.2009, 06:42 AM   #121
Semperet
little trouble girl

Semperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard suckaSemperet cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
record collector yeah???? i loved that shop but his prices were stupidly exaggerated... i used to manage laser video store around the corner so i frequented that place quite a bit. as for borderline, it must be the only place where they still stock picture discs!!!

we will not mention comet......

freebird, great place to just stand at the counter and watch my mate abuse people buying menswear and shed seven records (sorry john if you are reading this!!!) ;-)

do you remember that place at the back of georges arcade..... cant remember the name, real ignorant staff but stunning stuff in the shop...it closed around 1995/6 as far as i remember. always had a cool negativland poster at the door ....

Funny. I first met Jon from Freebird when he abused me looking for Mouse on Mars in the wrong section.... He's a much nicer bloke than that, though--unless you say the wrong thing about Autechre or you don't fancy the correct girl on the cover of a Belle and Sebastian single.
Semperet is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|