Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 11.12.2009, 05:50 PM   #11
Massenvernichtungswaffen
stalker

Massenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's assesMassenvernichtungswaffen kicks all y'all's asses
strangest dream I ever had went like this:
I am in a glass house and I'm looking out and two x girlfriend are standing out there pulling sopping wet crows from a barrel and are throwing them at the wall that I'm standing behind.
Then it switches to me sitting in a steaming hot crater with a cane which is melting.
then I'm in a car in a race, except really were all trying to outrun multicolor tornadoes.
I'm the only car that makes it to the beach?!? I get out and run for a dune, when a trap door opens and the same two x girlfriends are in there yelling at me to get in there. I do.
I wake up.

WTF

Jeg kysser katastrofer.

Massenvernichtungswaffen is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|