View Single Post
Old 11.12.2009, 03:46 AM   #8535
stu666
Super Moderator

stu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's assesstu666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
stu, hows the Live From Reading DVD? I want the CD and the Bleach deluxe 2nd disc... but maybe for xmas or something.

well it's not like i hadn't seen it before but it's nice to have the whole thing in pro quality. there's not really any extras but it sounds and looks great. i'm still pissed of that i never got to see nirvana, if only they'd played reading '93 aswell... the cd is missing love buzz, suppose it wouldn't fit. still it was only £12 for this which isn't too bad for a new cd/dvd release over here. if you call yrself a nirvana fan then you should get this. 8/10

i had forgoten about bleach remastered, thanks for reminding me but i don't think i can get you a xmas pressie this year. money's a bit tight.

http://tapewormstu.blogspot.co.uk/

stu666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|