View Single Post
Old 11.07.2009, 04:19 PM   #4
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonikJesus
so I work at pizza hut as a delivery driver sometimes and sometimes as a cook. my manager wants me to come in half an hour early so I can hold up one of those signs on the corner and shake it around. now I don't have a problem coming in early but I have a problem with employers that make their emplyees do the sign thing. it is just straight demeaning and shows a lack of respect towards the employee. aside from telling my manager to fuck off cause I'm not goin to do that, do you guys think I should have to do that? any suggestions as to what to say?

It all depends on what is printed on the contract I assume you signed when you accepted the job. If it doesn't mention humiliating yourself doing the sign thing, then you are perfectly within your rights to refuse to do it. If your manager throws a temper tantrum and sacks you for refusing, you can do him for unfair dismissal.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|