View Single Post
Old 11.05.2009, 08:30 PM   #23291
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
boy
you're gonna carry that weight
carry that weight a long time

I dunno, it's weird.

She's a cool chick, really fun... really mature, she's younger than me by a year but is easily the most mature girl I've met, of any age, ever. Yeah, she had a kid when she was 19 and one a year ago, but I actually think it's cool because it keeps her grounded, it stops her from going too insane, you know what I mean? I mean, we slept together.. it was only the 2nd girl I've ever slept with. It happened so naturally... it just ... gelled. Haha. Not my dick! I mean, everything just kinda fell into place. Haha. Not my dick! I mean... we got along, it was weird, it didn't feel awkward or forced. The kid thing is my only real hang-up, but she said she doesn't want me to be her kids's dad, just their friend, so...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|