Thread: Complain.
View Single Post
Old 11.05.2009, 08:13 AM   #1009
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I am complaining that the old lady next to us last nigth at Jones Hall kept fuckingh sneezing as loud as possible during the gentle parts of Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto!

SHUT UP OLD BITCH!!!!!

It was like this

At-CHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

at-CHEEEEEEEE!!!!!

that fucking cunt could have easily muffled the shit but fuck her ass cuz Itzahk Perlman was amazing and the sonic youth lovin ladies are oh so fine and life is a wonderful thing and I am gonna snake m some tickets to Wagner's Lohengrinn if it kills me!!!!!!!!! Houston Grand Opera!

It also sucks that after a night like last night I am in at work at 6:30 AM because of some fucking board meeting bullshit.

amnd ploesj is like a dream woman.