View Single Post
Old 11.01.2009, 03:06 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
so last night I had to be DJ off and on for the night to cover for my idren's smoke breaks at what not.. It was actually kind of fun! I had never done it before, never been Mr Selectah, strictly give requests, but I had a blast!

It was very much like performing a gig..

I mean, I had people dancing, laughing, screaming, moving, chilling.. just like when I play shows, but I didn't touch a guitar! I never realized that you could get that same satisfaction as a musician simply from spinning records.. interesting experience! I would love to do it again.. if I am prepared with my OWN iPod or record stash the selections will be much finer..

too bad there was no mic though, I would have absolutely LOVED to toasted!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|