View Single Post
Old 11.01.2009, 10:32 AM   #38
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
i so wanna be you one day....minus the kids.

That's kind of ironic, because the only part of me that totally rules for me right now is my son. You seriously wouldn't want to have a small superior version of yourself to listen to Sonic Youth and watch Sesame Street with? Having girls half one's age giving you the vibe is certainly nice for the ego, but the good feeling can't begin to compare to hearing Lennon string together sentences or watching him rock out to "Supernaut". Hell, if I hadn't had him to watch, I wouldn't have likely been home handing out candy and the whole post you refer to wouldn't have existed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix
I wish hot teen witch with cleavage had showed up at my door.

It did definitely rule. I suppose every door in my neighborhood got the same thrill, but I do have Scratch to thank for giving her a reason to linger while bending down. My wife called from the bar around 10:30 supposedly to check on our son (uh-huh, our son who always goes to bed without any trouble around 8 pm...) and I told her the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
not so interestingly we have the same birthday

New York City is forever Kitty... I share the same birthday with both Rush Limbaugh and Howard Stern myself. And you can ride all over me in your skates anytime you want; Slavo doesn't have to watch.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|