View Single Post
Old 10.28.2009, 11:10 PM   #22
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
1. Do you think in black and white terms, re: logic, where either it is or it isn't...?

I think everyone operates on some level of a black and white dichotomy (right/wrong, correct/incorrect, something/nothing). Abstractly, it may seem gray but that's just a complex combination of black and whites like a ben-day dot painting. I don't think other people think in periwinkle or any other colors... unless they're insane? Irregardless, I strive not to.

2. Do you dream in black and white or color?

This is probably the last thing I notice of a dream.

3. Photography: do you work in, or prefer black and white photography over color?

I think black and white photography is a bit of a cop out.

4. TV or movies: Would you rather watch it in black and white or color?

Quality of the writing above all, acting second, cinematography third... color will come up eventually.

5. Visual art: do you like to work in, or prefer viewing black and white art over color?

I don't know anything about what I like in visual art.

6. Clothing: Do you lean toward basic black and white or are you a splashy color dresser?

Probably a mediocre blend of both.

7. Do you believe that black is assoctiated with evil and white signifies all things good and pure?

Racist.

8. And finally, is Jesus black or white...???

Jesus is outside of color.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|