View Single Post
Old 10.28.2009, 06:10 PM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
Anyone who cares probably knows Todd Field, director of "In the Bedroom" and "Little Children", will be adapting McCarthy's "Blood Meridian" into film.

I am psyched about this, because it's one of my favorite books and will make for one of the bloodiest and most violent films ever created.

But, who the fuck will play the Judge? The guy is supposed to be over 7 feet tall and massive, are there any guys that can act that could fit that profile? I don't know. I guess you could just make him look big and scary on film, but it still has to be someone ready to portray one of the 5 to 10 most evil charachters in all of literature. Daniel Day Lewis could pull it off I guess, but they'd have to do a helluva make-up job.

Anybody have any ideas of who would work?

For the other charachters, I think Joel Glanton could be well-portrayed by Viggo Mortensen or once again, Daniel Day Lewis.

The Kid has gotta be someone young and talented, I'd saw Emile Hirsch would work, as it'd be hard to find a 14 year old kid who can play a role like that.

Benjamin Tobin could be played by John Turturro, I think that'd be absolutely awesome.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|