View Single Post
Old 10.21.2009, 08:13 AM   #671
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredcourse
I finished Bioshock yesterday. So good! Not too long or short, lots of fun stuff to do. Ended up with way too much adam (lifeblood of the city) because i always think theres going to be some huge megapower to buy later in every game, but there never is. Very fun though, cant wait for Bioshock 2.

Just brought home Dead Space today, for $10 after trading in GTA4. What a shit game, that GTA. I'm so sick of fucking GTA, and I never did play the other ones much. It's kinda good when you're sitting around with friends, but otherwise...meh.

Dead Space is a really good game, if you enjoyed Bioshock coz of its atmosphere you'll love it (I think). It's kind of less "deep" (ha ha, "deep", bioshock, coz, like, it's in the abyss ahahahaaa), even if things take place in deep (HAHAHAHA) space, don't get distracted by the fights here and there and enjoy the lights/sounds/overall design, a really nice game imo.

I LOVE gtaIV. I like games like that where you can just waste some time going 'round the city, I loved it more than S Andreas even if that one is "bigger".
The thing I like about those games is that you can do a lot of weird stuff, like the other day I stole a police heli and went hovering over a flying airplane, jumped off the heli and landed on the plane, subsequently falling in the water after a loooooooooong fall, took a swim till the nearest shore, took a cab home, watched a couple funny shows on tv and then called my gf. Went out for a drink, we got out both wasted from the discodance etc etc.

It's not some shit like second life, it's just fun. he.

no?
boh.

next on the list:

dragon age origins
fallout 3
pes2010
ME2
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|