View Single Post
Old 10.14.2009, 12:27 AM   #62
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
My x-old lady has to pay $600 a month for various bills, plus she's thinking of getting an apartment (which, down there, will run her $800 for a shithole), not counting groceries, not counting gas, and not counting any insurance type shit (she has none). She is also THOUSANDS of dollars in debt from school. She has ran up 2 credit cards. She still insists that what she's doing is "the right thing" and she'll be able to pay it all back one day. Note that her parents have both filed bankruptcy twice in their lifetimes. It really fucking bothers me, as I grew up with NOTHING, have had to work for everything I have, and then she belittles ME -- she says "oh, you just work at Wal-Mart, that's just a job, not a career, I'm going to school [for something she's not even interested in] to get a CAREER!" I make $11.25 an hour stocking frozen TV dinners. Yeah, it does suck, and I fucking hate Wal-Mart, but you know, there's job security here. That's the last place that will lay off people. I am not doing things the "right" and "proper" way so it's "Wrong"... she certainly has no qualms about taking my "wrong" money, though!

God damn, I just want her to fail so bad, I need to stop fucking letting her do this garbage and start to develop some common sense but ... if she told me she'd be happy if I cut off my dick, I'd probably do it, reluctantly. I LOVE that bitch.

We should get together and cut off each others' dicks and sell that on Niteflirt. Even if we didn't make any money, we'd be better off with regard to our current situations.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|