View Single Post
Old 10.13.2009, 09:59 PM   #54
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
What's the difference between facebook and posting your entire life on a forum, anyway?

As someone who has a facebook but probably would rather not, I'd like to answer this.

All my facebook 'friends' are real life people and family. There is no way I could post the same shit on my facebook that I do online. Nor would I want to.

The internets/any forum is a random bar for me, there are a couple of people I know and lots I don't. The people are generally more interesting, I know less about them and therefore they bore me less. There are always new people and in no way to I feel as though I HAVE to answer their stupid questions or post happy birthday if I dont want to or join a group for someone's pets birthday... unlike facebook. Facebook is an uncomfortable family gathering with people also in attendance who I've known since I was 12, mixed with people I've just met. There are also lots of stupid games people play on facebook and they make all those updates. As if I care that someone just beat their score in solitude jewelry boom poker face. jeshus.