Thread: the gossip
View Single Post
Old 10.09.2009, 07:22 AM   #107
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox

I think it´s rather funny that you´re making personal comments about me (specially considering you know NOTHING about me) rather than the ideas being discussed. So I am forced to take it as you're the kind who enjoys discussing for discussing, provoking and disagreeing for the sake of it, whatever makes you feel smart.

I don't care who you might or might not be in reality. You keep on stating this and that, yet you give me the impression that you don't like being disagreed upon, therefore you reply in an aggressive manner because you're being called out about certain statements in your posts that I find flawed. If you give a phrase a definite meaning, I would expect you to be able to break it down bit by bit and explain why you wrote it the way you did.

Carry on.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|