View Single Post
Old 10.08.2009, 01:15 AM   #45
alteredcourse
expwy. to yr skull

alteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's assesalteredcourse kicks all y'all's asses
The second any being takes themselves too seriously, it starts to really sap at the original life-force.

Its the same for very physically attractive men+women. If the second they open their mouths, they indicate in whichever ways how their 100% main objective in this giant clusterfucked simultaneous spewing orgy of life is themselves above everything else......it actually makes their attractiveness drop quite a bit in the blink of an eye.

Its the same thing with art. Thats why the point is not for anyone else though, right? right? eh? (no, for most). (not to leave out that reactive factor of art. But its not always part of the piece. And sometimes that form of art blows its own chunks, too.)

Edit, and I'm not trying to get into a gene fight, either. I know that there is an element of survival to any humans endeavors. I guess what I'm describing are those heapings and heapings of protective and obscuring life-matter layerings that can sometimes get in the way of a persons quest to create.
alteredcourse is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|