Thread: Sport
View Single Post
Old 10.04.2009, 08:03 AM   #19
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Watching team sports is a different thing to partaking. But I honestly don't see how watching people competing at the top of their game is any different to watching someone be very good at playing an instrument. The latter isn't competitive (necessarily) but it's really not that different.

i completely agree. people make it sound like watching athletes is for idiots but watching some guy play with with his fuzz pedal is the best possible thing to do.

if people like music then obviously they're going to watch it, i don't see the need to act like a very similar activity is moronic, admittedly if you go to bar and watch sports there will most certainly be a large amount of morons present
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|