View Single Post
Old 09.29.2009, 04:55 PM   #233
Lurker
invito al cielo

Lurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's assesLurker kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
string theory along with Einsteinian physics allows for the concept of time travel, BUT it is inter-dimensional, which is to say that you can not go back into time to say a math test you took two weeks ago, if you tried you would only find an alternate/parallel version of yourself taking the math test, but you could not actually go back to your actual self, it is impossible to return backwards into one time-line, but the multi-verse has infinite time-lines intersecting in several directions..

its like Doc explained in Back the Future II

So you're agreeing with me. Time travel within out universe is impossible. Those UFOs aren't piloted by people from our future (as Rob suggests) but rather people from another universe.

I've got a couple other questions too:
1. You mention that it is impossible to "return backwards into one time line". Is this like parallel parking? And are you suggesting that it is possible to return frontwards?

2. You say "the multi-verse has infinite time-lines intersecting in several directions". Could you name these "directions" and why are only several rather than an infinite number as there are timelines (it does seem unfair on those poor directions). Also, is hairpin turn one of these directions and what about north by north west? Does he get a look in?

I look forward to hearing from one with such expertise in the field such as yourself.

Your sincerely,
Lurker
Lurker is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|