View Single Post
Old 09.27.2009, 09:55 PM   #28846
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
oh no no no. i just ran a shop in oklahoma city for a guy that had some others down in austin. it was straight up beads and beading supplies. we had everything you could want though. the other half of the store was imports. from asian musical instruments to masks to some just random indonesian crap. you know the sort, i'm sure. what i would make for myself would often be a lot different than what i would make to sell in the store.

i always liked the cutting up clothes bit. the extent of my cutting these days is just a t-shirt here and there. i really do wish i could properly sew though. i just fucking suck at it. sometimes i find a skirt or something and want one that's cut just like it... in a different fabric. it gets pricey to have a tailor do it.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|