Thread: local eh?
View Single Post
Old 09.27.2009, 05:42 AM   #57
sonicpixie
bad moon rising

sonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's assessonicpixie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Oh. You're a proper pointy. Fair enough.

I think the thing is that Tauntonites hate Westonites and vice-versa. Having said that, we're in the right cricketing area.

You're probably the only person on this board other than me that knows what a hedger is. Mint. In fact, depending on your age, I expect you and I share mates. I'd be astonished if you didn't know someone I do.

I was chatting to a kiddy from Chard earlier. True story. But then, I was also chatting to the masses of Weston earlier. Weston FTW.

yeah proper job, although not especially proud just accepting of the fact that i live here really. have not heard of this hating westonites thing, i just thought all local people hate anything thats more than 5 miles away cos its likely to be a bit peculiar.
well im 23 how about u? yeh we probs do know some of the same ppl no doubt...
talking to someone from chard eh, has he found out how to escape yet?
sonicpixie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|