View Single Post
Old 09.25.2009, 10:12 PM   #63
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
I am not making a moral judgement, I am making a social judgement. Regardless of the morality of it, it is rather socially unacceptable hence weird. I had seven dreads like samson and a dreadlocked beard, that shit was weird, I will be the first to admitt and accept that. I'm sure people who fuck dolls feel the same way, they will admitt it is bizarre. I am not necessarily commenting on the morality of the issue, that is a relative thing. Personally, I would feel so stupid fucking a doll my dick would go limp, so I can not easily understand another man doing such. I would be to busy laughing at myself to actually fuck the thing, horny and desperate or not, hence why I called it extreme.

Regardless of the morality, things that are extreme should be observed with caution.

you guys sure are getting srs about fucking dolls, huh.
lololol, srs bsns
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|