Thread: local eh?
View Single Post
Old 09.24.2009, 07:27 PM   #15
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Most people in the U.S. are not from the U.K. originally. Don't forget the rest of Europe, and, uh, black people, Chinese people, and all of those other minorities.

I'm really drunk and I didn't bother to read everything in this thread, but I roughly infer that we are discussing our heritage? I am fucking Brooklyn. My parents were born here. My father's parents are from Kentucky (white trash FTW), my mother's parents were born in Brooklyn, and my maternal grandmother's parents were from Italy. I'm 1/4 Italian and that's my biggest thing ethnicity-wise. I have about 12 things in my background. Total mutt. In no particular order, I am Italian, Irish, English, Dutch, Scottish, French, and Cherokee. And some other stuff I'm forgetting? German, Swedish, and Jewish are also allegedly in there. Who knows. I'm so many things that it doesn't even matter. Also, my grandfather never knew his father and his mom was kind of a whore (he had like 10 half brothers.) He saw a picture of the alleged dude once but it may have just been a random cut-out from a magazine.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|