View Single Post
Old 06.21.2006, 07:20 PM   #72
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
fuck you, you facists fucks

fucking board police.

i like bands that you probably don't like, do i shove them down your throats and call you stupid because you don't like them? no.

everyone has their opinions and tastes and i hate when some board policeman comes here and starts to impart justice or something stupid like that.

get off your fucking high horse people, your music tastes suck, all of our music tastes suck and that's what makes us "us".

that's exactly why i posted "fuck you, i don't want to tell yuo what you should do". leave that to the fucking presidents and fucking terrorists.
<><><><>
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
Hank Williams, Sr.'s music is monumental art. So is most Woody, Leadbelly, Blind Willie, Skip, Muddy, Lightnin', Flatt & Scruggs, Stanley Bros. & so on...must be why all that material is in the Library of Congress...you know, like all the best jazz, DDN & a lot of Laurie Anderson's work.

Mister city policeman sitting
Pretty little policemen in a row.
See how they fly like Lucy in the Sky, see how they run.
I'm crying. I'm cry------------ing,
I'm crying. I'm cry------------ing.
- I Am the Walrus
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|