View Single Post
Old 03.28.2006, 09:02 AM   #1
Magic Bullet Blender
empty page

Magic Bullet Blender cold hard suckaMagic Bullet Blender cold hard suckaMagic Bullet Blender cold hard suckaMagic Bullet Blender cold hard suckaMagic Bullet Blender cold hard suckaMagic Bullet Blender cold hard suckaMagic Bullet Blender cold hard suckaMagic Bullet Blender cold hard suckaMagic Bullet Blender cold hard suckaMagic Bullet Blender cold hard suckaMagic Bullet Blender cold hard sucka
Ok I feel like a prick for posting this here, but I'm in need of money . I just lost my office job *boo hoo* and I have some debts to pay off still. So really my only possessions worth any money are my guitar pedals. I'm going to beat myself up for selling these, as some of them have been essential to my noise making duties. That's just the way things go. Shouldn't get too attached to a little metal box anyway.
So this is what I have for sale:
DOD FX33 Buzz Box (extreme noise maker, used by Merzbow in the early days apparently...sticking this in a feedback loop will instantly clean out your colon)
Digitech PDS1002 2 sec. sampler (I bought it cause Lee uses it. My most loved effect...you can record little loops with this and I modded it to self oscillate..can be reversed easily though)
DOD FX94 4 sec. sampler (basically like the Digitech only more modes and 2 extra seconds worth of delaytime..also modded like the PDS)
Boss PS-3 Pitch Shifter/Delay (I only really used this for the delay, which I think goes up to 2 secs...ah and it glitches when you mess with the delaytime knob. Quite unique. So it's pretty much like a DD-5, but with the added pitch shifters...has an awesome reverse pitch shift too. Swirley!

That's all. If you're interested you can drop me a line at mailto:eddievergunst@home.nl

I apologize for this, but I'm desperate.
Magic Bullet Blender is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|