View Single Post
Old 09.15.2009, 07:35 PM   #22203
automatic bzooty
invito al cielo

automatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by joe11121
There were a few a good songs on that Beck "Velvet Underground & Nico" cover album, but overall it was really shitty.

The original album by the VU is a classic album and on of my favourites, and his was half-assed and that "All Tomorrow's Parties" made me cringe.
yeah... i gotta agree. with all of this. the only song i was really into was "sunday morning" but beck used to do that one way back... that's just an unfuckwithable song, no matter who plays it, i think.

though i stopped keeping up with it after all tomorrow's parties. i didn't want it to make me not like beck no mo.
automatic bzooty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|