Thread: 10 Questions.
View Single Post
Old 06.21.2006, 03:06 PM   #7
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Why aren't there bullet-proof pants? I imagine the material would feel funny around our nether regions.

If you could be one starwars character who would it be? Leia in The Empire Strikes Back or A New Hope. I couldn't pull off that bikini in Jedi.

Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "asteroids"? I do not know.

What is you're best friends name? Phoebe

...and what annoys you most about them? Absolutely nothing, except for the fact she's moving, but that's more depressing than annoying.

What do you wear in bed? Leggings or pajama pants, a shirt.

If you spend all this time on a PC, does that mean you are the geek in your family? Yes, indeed.

You are in a boat made for two watchin Sadam Hussein and George Micheal drowning, who do you save? George Michael.

Have you ever had your heart broken? Yes.

What one thing would you change about your body/personality? I'd like stronger arms and less awkwardness.