View Single Post
Old 09.09.2009, 08:32 PM   #51
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitemusic
How the fuck do you know? Also, being poor doesn't automatically make someone lose their social conscience.
how the fuck do i know? i know gmku outside of this board. he's married, his wife works for the feds, he works as a writer/editor, they have kids in college. i know a lot more that i don't care to put in the public eye. but yeah, that's how the fuck i know, and i know he's neither of the things i said. any more questions you need answered, or is your misplaced skepticism satisfied? i could provide receipts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitemusic
Also, being poor doesn't automatically make someone lose their social conscience.

really? when you have 20 bucks in the whole world & 5 mouths to feed please write to let me know about your priorities. but wait until that time.

besides, gmku's post about "wanting to buy expensive things" is not germane to the issue of having a social conscience. he didn't write "i like to buy things and give them away to the needy".
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|